UBC MEMBER JEFFERY NUNES RAILROADED AND EXPELLED FOR DISSENSION.NEW TRIAL CHAIR SYSTEM IN NYC HAS BEEN CORRUPTED

UBC MEMBER JEFFERY NUNES RAILROADED AND EXPELLED FOR DISSENSION.NEW TRIAL CHAIR SYSTEM IN NYC HAS BEEN CORRUPTED

RichardDorrough
This post was updated on .
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT WAS RELEASED BY UBC MEMBER JEFFEREY NUNES

 "TONIGHT I WAS EXPELLED FROM THE UNION.I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN RESPONSE BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY I KNOW I WAS MOTIVATED BY HONESTY,PRIDE IN MY CLASS AND CRAFT AND SOLIDARITY.I'D RATHER LIVE TRUE TO MY PRINCIPLES THAN AFRAID.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK IN THE FUTURE.IF ANYONE NEEDS MY SUPPORT AT A RALLY OR ANYTHING ELSE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT 1-347-922-8023"

 IF YOU REMEMBER BROTHER NUNES ONLY "CRIME"IN THE UBC LAND OF OZ WAS TO SAY HE DID NOT AGREE WITH THE GEIGER SELL OUT OF UBC MEMBERS AND EXERCISED HIS FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO SAY SO.SINCE THEN THE LITTLE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN WITH THE BIG MOUTH AND EVEN BIGGER ASS HAS TARGETED BROTHER NUNES

AS A RESULT HE WAS TARGETED,STALKED, BLACKBALLED, HARASSED AND NOW RAILROADED BY JOSEPH GEIGER AND HIS FELLOW NYC COUNCIL PUSSIES

JEFFERY NUNES  HAS ALSO FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST GEIGER AND THE NYC COUNCIL FOR LMRDA VIOLATIONS

FOR A REFRESHER SEE THIS https://brothermikemccarron.blogspot.com/2019/08/nyc-attack-of-ubc-killer-marshmallow.html

NYC ATTACK OF THE UBC KILLER MARSHMALLOW

 BASED ON THE EVENTS AT NUNES TRAIL IT IS CLEAR THE NYC TRIAL,CHAIR SYSTEM HAS BEEN CORRUPTED AND HIJACKED BY THE CORRUPT NYC COUNCIL AND GEIGERS HACKS

THE TRIAL CHAIR SYSTEM WAS CREATED BY DENNIS WALSH AND MANDATED BY THE CONSENT COURT BECAUSE IT WAS RULED THE UBC SECTION 52 AND 14D KANGAROO SYSTEMS ARE BIASED AND CORRUPT.THEY ALSO RULED THAT THOSE CRONIES APPOINTED BY THE UBC TO THESE KANGAROO COURTS WERE TO STUPID TO RULE OVER ANYBODY

IT APPEARS THE TRIAL CHAIR SYSTEM HAS NOW REVERTED BACK TO A UBC CONTROLLED KANGAROO COURT AND A WEAPON TO TARGET AND RAILROAD NYC MEMBERS

(1)NUNES WAS DENIED THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE EVIDENCE THAT PROVED GEIGER WAS WAGING A CAMPAIGN TO EXPEL HIM

(2)THE MAIN WITNESS AGAINST NUNES DID NOT APPEAR

(3)PEOPLE WERE PRESENT AND IN THE HEARING ROOM WHO WERE PROHIBITED FROM BEING THERE

(4)DAVID PIE' THE COUNCIL INSPECTOR GENERAL  WHOSE OFFICE IS UNDER FIRE FOR BEING CORRUPT BS AND NAMED IN MULTIPLE LAWSUITS WAS ACCUSED OF COERCING THOSE INVOLVED IN THE TRIAL.

NOW NOW DAVID. WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THE TOILET WITH CHRISTOPHER SOMMESE? COERCING OR PLAYING COOKIE??

 BROTHER NUNES,A UBC APPRENTICE, HAS EXHIBITED HE HAS MORE BALLS THAN THE MAJORITY OF UBC JOURNEYMEN. HE HAS SHOWN HE HAS THE GUTS TO STAND UP TO CORRUPT UBC SCUM BAGS.HE HAS SHOWN HE  WILL FIGHT FOR HONESTY,PRIDE IN HIS CRAFT AND SOLIDARITY.HE HAS PROVEN HE WILL SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR THE WELL BEING OF HIS FELLOW UBC MEMBERS.HERE IS A REAL FUTURE UBC LEADER

DESPITE WHAT THE STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN AND HIS CRONIES THINK THIS ISN'T OVER. IT HAS JUST BEGUN FOR JEFFERY NUNES.PERHAPS THE UBC MEMBERS THAT BROTHER NUNES HAS STOOD UP FOR SHOULD REACH OUT TO SEE HOW THEY CAN NOW STAND WITH HIM OR AT THE VERY LEAST SAY THANK YOU.

STOP THE BUREAUCRATIC PERSECUTION OF A UNION CARPENTER
821 PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED THE ONLINE PETITION IN SUPPORT OF BROTHER NUNES
 "Defend carpenters who stand up for our union and our livelihoods! Don’t allow them to set a standard of expelling honest members!"
 ADD YOU SIGNATURE AND LEND YOUR VOICE

SIGN THE PETITION
https://www.change.org/p/new-york-city-district-council-of-carpenters-stop-the-bureaucratic-persecution-of-a-union-carpenter?recruiter=9592223&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_term=tap_basic_share&recruited_by_id=8a3eae40-e171-012f-2192-40401bfb750c&share_bandit_exp=abi-17000983-en-US&share_bandit_var=v3&utm_content=fht-17000983-en-us%3Av2

TIME TO TAKE OUT GEIGER AND THE OTHER UBC TRASH

Re: UBC MEMBER JEFFERY NUNES RAILROADED AND EXPELLED FOR DISSENSION.NEW TRIAL CHAIR SYSTEM IN NYC HAS BEEN CORRUPTED

george
Very sad day what they do for a union standing up for all the members rights,when the hell are they going to look in the mirror,and improve all conditions,pay,and benefits for all union workers,members are fighting on the jobs,certified journeymen are sitting home,the out of work list could be improved,too many flaws in the system,members deserve to be treated with integrity,dignity,and respect,when the hell is this going to happen,we need to protest and shut everything down until,things are changed for the better,hopefully,it will get better,or all hell will break loose.If the union will improve on all aveunes,we could turn this whole mess around in the city,make it 100percent union work,it would raise everyones standards to the highest,its everyones fight,lets get this done.